QUBINO Smart Touch Switches in Zigbee Now Available
Smart Home users can now select from a new range of QUBINO Zigbee and 2GIG Switches.
Select from a wide range that can complement your existing (or new) Smart Home and incorporate the latest Smart Home products with your Home Automation System.
QUBINO™ Wi Fi or Zigbee Smart Home Switches & Sockets are easily controlled by a Remote, Phone App or Home Automation Controller.
All Sub G and 2 GIG products are Google Home and Alexa compatable.
Control Software is downloadable from Google Play and Apple Store.
In environments where there is no Internet available, RF433 may be used either in conjuction with the provided remotes or using a suitable bridge such as Broadlink RM2Pro.
Used in this configuration, Voice control using Alexa or Google can be achieved.
RF433 Solution for Homes that do not have Internet.
Terms, Conditions & Pricing Policy
Terms, Conditions & Pricing Policy.
Retail Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T.
Trade pricing (T1, T2, T3, D1 & D2) is ex GST.
Overseas Sales are ex GST with any Duty and other Taxes to be payable at Customers cost. ie at your end.
Please contact us before ordering.
Please proceed through Check Out.
Distributors and Retailers:
- Open an Account so we have your Company & Delivery Details and send us an email telling us anout yourself and your Company.
- Email us your order or proceed through Check Out and Select Bank Transfer as method of Payment (Some items may have further discount).
- We will email back an Invoice or Amended Check Out.
80% Payment is required on receipt of Order.
Balance prior to Shipping.
Contact us for further details.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
Pay Pal and Credit Card Sales are subject to a 2.6% Surcharge which is calculated in the Check Out page.
We recommend all Qubino™®, Black Cat™® or Philio Zwave Modules are installed by an Authorised Black Cat™®
Installer or Registered Electrical Contractor (REC).
Failure to do so may render any warranty void.
Returns-Warrenty & Refunds.
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a
7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods except any order that is a Special order which is not a normal stock item or requires us place a special order for supply of the item.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging including Instructions.
- All products returned that are not in original condition are subject to a restocking fee of 15%
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
- We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
- All products must be securly packaged to prevent damage to the product and packaging.
- Damage to product packaging may incur a repacking fee of 25%.
- You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
- Black Cat Control Systems™®
will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Given the nature of Special orders, these are not refundable.
All Black Cat products are guarrenteed for 12 months from date of purchase.
For any Warranty claims, please contact us at email@example.com for further details.